Saturday, August 25, 2007

Swimming with Swamies

I hate to brag. Well actually, I love to brag. And I think I'm entitled.

Anybody notice the direction of the stock market since I mentioned I wasn't selling EXC because I thought stocks were over-sold? Go back and look, people. Almost immediately, the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, and every other stock index crashed, then turned around and finished on the plus, and stocks had their best week in what...weeks, months? Felt like years.

Anyway, its been almost straight up since my call. The rally is on.

Austin Carr, Stock Market Swami.

Ok, ok, enough bragging. Here's the final word (maybe) on EXC. I sold Friday as the stock popped above $73. I'll put the final stats down below in the Hot Tip section later, but off the top of my head, I figure a net profit of less than $15. I'm bored to death with this puppy. I'll make some calls, hunt down a new Hot Tip for us to play Monday.

No comments: