Saturday, September 29, 2007

Near Security Breach In Georgia


The Famous Author nearly caused a security breach at Savannah International Airport today by packing me in the damn computer case. TFA stuck his toothpaste in with me at the last minute, and the tube was oversize, prompting a poor TSA clerk to peek inside my hiding compartment. Scared her bad when I said, "Hello."

But other than the one-hour body searches, the trip went well. Home 10 minutes early to Newark, which hasn't happened all year. And the weather today in Jersey is better than it was in South Carolina, the heat and humidity awesome down there. Prompted a lot of drinking.

After two cases of Corona, two bottles of rum, plus containers of vodka and Bailey's, TFA and I had a photo contest. I won with the above shot.

No comments: