Sunday, April 26, 2015

Katee Sends Me Her Picture!

Sure I had to donate some money to her charity, but that's half the fun of spending it. The dough went for another cause beside my own self-gratification. Hope you guys and gals can read what she wrote to me. Just in case you can't, the words say "You're a peach, Austin."

Darn right I'm a peach, Ms. Katee Sackhoff. And so are you. The star of the rekindled television series Longmire is a former redhead of the week, and The Famous Author also spent half a day on one of Katee's movie sets. But Kathryn Ann "Katee" Sackhoff is best known for playing Lieutenant Kara "Starbuck" Thrace on the Sci Fi Channel's television program Battlestar Galactica.

Check out her new website.

3 comments:

Les Edgerton said...

That's awesome, Jack! Does she look like she does on TV in person? I'm jealous... You are so lucky!

Dana King said...

Well done, Austin. The Beloved Spouse and I are fully in the tank for LONGMIRE, and she's a big reason.

Austin Carr said...

You saw her on that movie set, too, Les, although I understand the problems of old age. TFA told me all about your "condition."

TFA loves that show, too, Dana. He's going to finally get Netflix because of it. The stingy turkey.