Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Screw You, Vince

Careful and/or long-time TCOAC readers will note a significant change today. Our three-and-a-half-year effort to drag a certain actor into the fold comes to an end. Like our President with Iraq, however, we will leave a few hardened troops behind, just in case the bozo who wasn't interested in playing me in the movies changes his mind. You never know with actors.

Meanwhile, a new actor adorns our blog today, and perhaps forever more. The redhead I met at the beach yesterday says this guy is even more popular with women than the last one. But does he read mystery blogs on the internet? I doubt it. Still, I'm betting it's a good kharma thing. Plant the idea in someone's cloud computer and maybe it will grow into a six-month option. TFA could use the cash, and I need some publicity.

The weird thing will be getting used to this new face in the mirror.

No comments: