Thursday, May 27, 2010

Angie in New TV Crime Show

Tess Gerritsen didn't send us any ARCs or promotional items, but we're still pretty excited about her Rizzoli & Isles series being made into a television show set for next month. That's because Angie Harmon stars as Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli, who joins forces with medical examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) to solve crimes.

Take a long look at Angie. Oh, my. Can this show be anything but a hit?

Rizzoli & Isles is scheduled to premiere Monday, July 12th at 10 PM on TNT. Click on the link to see some film. Maybe I should show a few more shots of Angie.




2 comments:

David Cranmer said...

I could watch Angie Harmon in just about anything. Or just watch her lay on a bale of hay all day.

Austin Carr said...

Kinda the way me and TFA feel, David. I'll have to keep on top of this series.