Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Revolting Revolution

Oh, man, I knew it.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. The Famous Author says I have to give Angelina "Mama Bones" Bonacelli a guest blog.

Sometime next week -- "Whenever she gets around to it," TFA says -- a minor character in my second adventure, BIG MONEY, will take over my blog to pump up her own "internet presence." What is the world coming to? Why can't she make up her own blog? Who does this woman think she is?

"I don't have time to set her blog up right now," says TFA, "and if I were you I wouldn't be saying bad things about Mama Bones. She lives in YOUR fictional world, dude. She might have you killed."

No way. Mama Bones loves me. But what's even weirder, why is TFA using slang like dude?

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about (Hi Mom!), here's the scoop: Mama Bones had a couple of good scenes in BIG MONEY, so the agent made TFA include much more of her in #3, BIG MOJO. And get this: Even though said agent hasn't sold BIG MOJO yet, The Famous Author goes and gives Mama a full half of the show in #4, originally entitled BIG SHOES. The way it's going though, I'm betting #4 could wind up as MAMA BONES.

This is MY series, TFA! Mine, mine, mine.

No comments: