Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TV Tries Elmore Leonard Again

An Elmore Leonard character will star in JUSTIFIED, a new TV series beginning next Tuesday on FX network. Deputy U.S. Marshall Raylan Givens tries to bring the law with him home to backwoods Kentucky. Elmore created Raylan in a short story called "Fire in the Hole," but went on to use him in several novels. The Famous Author and I know why Elmore likes him so much, too. Same reason Elmore's fans do. Raylan takes no shit.

I think I've linked up to a wonderful trailer here, including a great mini-interview with Elmore. He says the western needed updating.

TFA and I will be glued to our TV set next week. Go get those bad guys, Raylan! As Elmore fans, we have high hopes. Trouble is, we loved the TV series based on Out of Sight which got cancelled quickly. Everything we like gets cancelled, so do I root for this puppy or not?

2 comments:

太可怕 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!........................................

BwcaBrownie said...

oh root for it. Dutch doesn't need the cash or the acclaim. If it fails, it will get to Australia faster and I will be able to see it.