Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Title for the Boss

The Famous Author is the newly named Editor of Spinetingler Magazine, an ezine featuring quality fiction and interviews with prominent crime and horror authors. I'm running this announcement, buttering up my boss, because I'm hoping his appointment could lead to additional adventures for me. I mean, if he's going to be editing short stories, shouldn't he try writing a few?

Spinetingler's co-founder, Sandra Ruttan, remains Editor-in-Chief and the ezine's driving force.TFA started helping her out with the fiction editing last winter, and now takes on the full-time job in conjunction with Spinetingler's recent move to Mystery Bookspot.

It's about time the boss got off his butt, did something besides galavant all over the country, pretending to be famous. You can see his name on the new Spinetingler masthead by clicking on the headline, A TITLE FOR THE BOSS, and scrolling down past the Table of Contents. Fiction selected by TFA won't show up until the Fall issue.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats! Sandra's been hinting at that for a while, now. Glad to hear it's official!

Jeff said...

Hey Jack, that's great! Btw, I'm guest blogging at the Stiletto Gang (www.thestilettogang.blogspot.com). Stop by and say hello.

Austin Carr said...

Thanks guys. I'll tell TFA you authors are happy for him.

Beth said...

Congrats, Jano!! I might have to check it out now...you guys are going to make me a mystery fan yet.

jasonscs said...

Congrats, buddy! Tell TFA next drink is on me.

Austin Carr said...

Thanks, Beth and Jas. Let's hope TFA doesn't get a big head.