Sunday, May 11, 2008

TFA's Happy Day

The Famous Author and I are in Texas, hawking my latest adventure in bookstores and with the Texas media. And yesterday, TFA had one of those glowing moments new authors experience too rarely. In the audience at Murder by the Book in Houston, TFA and I met...

A fan!

"I won a copy of BIG NUMBERS in your contest last year," the man said. "I really enjoyed it, and have been looking forward to the second. It's a great series."

I thought TFA was going to kiss him.

1 comment:

Rick Bylina said...

Was the fan a redhead?

Hmm. Perhaps it is time for Austin to have an unexpected kiss from a male redhead whose listed as one of the sexiest men by "Us" magazine. Would certainly give him something to react to. How does it relate to the plot? I don't know. That's up to the TFA.