Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Refuse to Fall in Love

So maybe I've mentioned before that The Famous Author is nearing completion of #3 in my Austin Carr Mystery Series, BIG MOJO, but last night TFA began reading the manuscript outloud and making final red ink marks. He'd warned me about a certain redhead in this story, but until I heard the words TFA put in my mouth, I had no idea what lengths my bozo boss would go to. He made me fall in love!

I protested the minute I heard the beach scene, where the redhead and I kiss on the sand. What is TFA thinking? He's going to ruin my reputation. Cads don't fall in love. They make WOMEN fall in love. Sheesh.

Anyway, I told TFA I'm going on strike. I refuse to consult with him on these stories anymore if he's going to dream up junk like this. I refuse to fall in love.

No comments: